Chicken Seekh Kebab
Chicken Seekh kebab is ideal to have as snacking on the go. Not just that, but chicken seekh kebabs are very delightful snacking options to relish all the way long. The spices of Chicken seekh kebab spices are blended with the minced chicken, which tastes delicious.
Pan Method (Preparation Time: 5-7 minutes)
1. Prepare a Hot pan with a teaspoon of oil
2. Lay the Kebabs on the surface of the pan and let them sear on all sides
3. Flip the kebabs occasionally until the texture turns brown from all over
4. Take the kebabs off and put on a plate to serve with some garnishing
Oven Method (Preparation time: 5 - 7 minutes)
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C
2. Lay the kebabs on a lightly greased baking tray and place them in the oven
3. After 2-3 minutes, flip the kebabs and cook for another 2-3 minutes until golden brown from all over
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Chicken Breast - Fillet Cut
Served as the whole breast having no bones attached.
Essence of tenderness and moist quality to give you an everlasting smooth taste.
Chicken Keema (500gms) + Mutton Keema (300gms)
The deadliest combo try the two fresh and flavourous mutton and chicken combo for a refreshing evening.
Goat Curry Cut (Raan, Puth & Chaamp)
Lean Cut | Choicest sections of the goat - Raan, Puth & Chaamp
Fat trimmed Mutton boneless that's prepared specially for barbeque, stir-frying and for curries.
Crispy Chicken Cutlets
Crisp and Tasty breaded cutlets seasoned with fresh spices and herbs to it.