Mutton Seekh Kebab
Mutton seekh kebab is the minced mutton pieces rolled over into a kebab. Kebab is considered to be a delicacy in itself. Mutton seekh kebabs are soft and yummy to consume with mayonnaise and red chili sauce. Today when it comes to snacks, Kebabs tops the list. Everyone asks out for delicious mutton seekh kebab.
What are you waiting for, order now some for yourself to enjoy your meal.
Pan Method (Preparation Time: 5-7 minutes)
1. Prepare a Hot pan with a teaspoon of oil
2. Lay the Kebabs on the surface of the pan and let them sear on all sides
3. Flip the kebabs occasionally until the texture turns brown from all over
4. Take the kebabs off and put on a plate to serve with some garnishing
Oven Method (Preparation time: 5 - 7 minutes)
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C
2. Lay the kebabs on a lightly greased baking tray and place them in the oven
3. After 2-3 minutes, flip the kebabs and cook for another 2-3 minutes until golden brown from all over