Chicken Barrah, also known as Chicken Barra or Murg Barrah is a classic Mughlai dish.
Chicken pieces are marinated twice and then grilled in a tandoor that makes it spicy and rich in flavor. It can be served either dry or with roti, butter Naan, Paratha with some garnishing of greens, fresh cream and lemon juice.
Pan Method (Preparation Time: 5-7 minutes)
1. Prepare a Hot pan with a
teaspoon of oil. Lay the chicken pieces on the surface of the pan and let them
sear on all sides
2. Lay the Kebabs on the surface of the pan and let them sear on all sides
3. It’s ready, take it off along with the thick sauce left in the pan that can be used to coat the pieces before serving
Oven Method (Preparation time: 5 - 7 minutes)
1. Preheat the oven to
2. Lay the Chicken Barrah on a lightly greased baking tray and place them in the oven
3. After 2-3 minutes, flip the pieces and cook for another 2-3 minutes
4. Take the Barrah off and put it on a plate to serve with some garnishing
Pour some heated butter on top of the pieces. There are many different ways and methods to appreciate chicken barrah rolling down your tastebuds. It can be served either dry or with roti, butter Naan, Paratha with some garnishing of greens, fresh cream and lemon juice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Mutton Seekh Kebab
Mutton seekh kebabs are one of the most asked for snacks today.
Crispy Chicken Cutlets
Crisp and Tasty breaded cutlets seasoned with fresh spices and herbs to it.