Disclaimer: The Company can modify this Policy unilaterally at any time without notice. Modification may be necessary, among other reasons, to maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations or accommodate organizational changes within the Company.
The term “PI” (Personal Information) means any personal information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available is capable of identifying such person.
The terms “SPI” (Sensitive Personal Information) of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to (i) password; (ii) financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above shared with us for providing service; and (viii) any of the information received under above clauses for processing: provided that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as SPI.
- You may access and browse our website without revealing any of your Personal Information. However, while downloading any of our material which has been developed by our internal experts OR while subscribing to our newsletters OR while filling in a contact request form OR by ordering any products from our website, we may collect your Personal Information that may be necessary to help us provide better customer service.
- To browse the website only, you are not required to provide any personal information. However, we may gather non-personally-identifiable information. Like most commercial websites, we utilize “cookies” and other technologies to collect non-personally-identifiable information on visitors to the website. Cookies allow web servers to recognize the computer used to access a website. Cookies store information accessed through your browser to streamline activities on related web sites, and make the online experience easier and more personalized. Information gathered through cookies and web-server log files may include information such as the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, IP addresses, links to/from any page, and time spent at a site.
- Information collected from website submissions will be used for the Company’s internal business purposes, including its investigations, sales, and marketing. We may use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address. The website may include options for visitors to submit information to the Company, for example, while requesting information about a product/service, downloading an article, etc. Such forms may provide the option of submitting personal information, such as your name, job title, company, email address, or phone number. In addition, when submitting information on a Website, your submission will be associated with the IP address you are then using, which is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. If you are using one of the market-leading browsers and are uncomfortable accepting cookies from our website, you may erase and/or disable the acceptance of cookies in your browser's administrative tools. Disabling your browser in this manner may result in a compromised experience of www.meazzy.com or other websites you regularly visit.
- The company takes measures to maintain the security of its website visitor information, does not license or sell such information to anyone, and will only share such information with a third party who has agreed to keep such information confidential and maintain the security thereof, and only for the purposes of facilitating one of the uses described herein on behalf of Company.
- However, we cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the web or that may not be securely transmitted.
- All orders are processed through the Meazzy Shopping Cart via Razorpay. Credit card information collected on this website is stored on Razorpay’s secure sites and are available to Meazzy.com for up to 30 days. Delivery and e-mail information are also stored.
- We contract with third parties to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is an industry-standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, e-mail address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
- We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information i.e, the information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number, Information we collect as you access, and use our service, including device information, location, and network carrier. This information is shared with third-party service providers so that we can, personalize the app for you and perform behavioral analytics.
- If you would like the Company to delete/edit/remove personal information collected about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘REMOVE’ mentioned in the subject line.
COMPANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- For the purpose of providing our products and services as well as for internal administrative purposes, we or any of our third-party service providers may receive, collect, store or share PI or SPI (both terms as defined above).
- By accessing our website or availing of any product or services,
a. you hereby grant approval and consents to the Company and its personnel to receive, collect, retain, store, share, disclose (including to third-party service providers) or otherwise use the PI or SPI of the client/clients personnel as may be required for the purpose of the engagement or administrative purposes or thereafter for record purposes.
b. Notwithstanding the above, there shall be no restriction on the Company to share or disclose PI or SPI as may be required under any applicable law (including to third parties by an order under the law) or to any governmental, statutory or regulatory authority or agency.
INFORMATION SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
The Company limits access to personal information to authorized firm employees, associates, partners, and officers, our service providers are held to stringent standards of privacy. The company maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification, and unauthorized access or disclosure. Some of the other central features of our information security program are:
- The use of specialized technology such as firewalls.
- Testing of the security and operability of products and services by the IT department before they are introduced to the Internet, as well as ongoing scanning for publicly known vulnerabilities in the technology.
- Implementing controls to identify, authenticate, and authorize access to various systems or sites.
- Restricting the use of external data devices on the Company’s systems.
- Providing Company personnel with relevant training and continually updating our security practices in light of new risks and developments in technology.
Should you have any grievances about the processing of your personal information, you may contact Mohd Salman with respect to Data Protection and Privacy related complaints at email@example.com. All email messages sent to and from www.meazzy.com may be monitored with the objective of ensuring compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.